[thelist] Re: psyndi.com

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 11 21:05:06 CDT 2003

Wow, what a cool-looking flash site. Makes me feel like Halloween.

I was clicking around and I thought I saw a cool transition effect when
I clicked on some 2nd level links under "look ma!", but then I tried to
click "look ma!" again so I could start over and see it again. But alas
it didn't work unless I clicked to something else, like "to the lab".

Also, under "look ma!" you might want to open those links to your
example sites in _blank target windows because you can't hit the back
button and come back to the list to go to the next one. You end up back
at the beginning.

Diane