[thelist] grc.com?

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Tue Aug 12 19:11:31 CDT 2003

Not sure where you actually ended up, but GRC is Gibson Research Center.
Steve Gibson is a very smart, very controversial security freak. He's
created endless really impressive security software which he distributes
freely, and this site is an extensive education in computer security.

Dig deeper, maybe?

spinhead