[thelist] mozilla questions

tariq t4r1q at cogeco.ca
Wed Aug 13 15:17:54 CDT 2003

1. As you know, Mozilla (Application Suite) is a complete suite
consisting of a browser, a mail/news client, a chat client, etc.
Firebird on the otherhand, is a feature-rich standalone browser that is
currently in the beta stages of development.

2. The plan is to develop Mozilla Firebird (browser) and Thunderbird
(mail) seperately and then replace the current Mozilla browser/mail
programs with these newer, leaner versions. Not sure about the rest of
the suite though.

HTH,
-t