[thelist] [UI] Mac-Like Dock interface

Adrian Simmons adrinux at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 13 19:00:18 CDT 2003

Joshua Olson wrote:

>I'd like some feedback please on the IE only interface

Heh, I also just found it working nicely in Safari. And like the OS X
dock, great 'wow' factor.

Thing is, myself, and probably most other OS X users, turn of
magnification after a couple of days of going 'ooh cool' to ourselves.
The icons jump about and are hard to actually click on. It's a gimmick
rather than a useful UI feature - unless perhaps your visually impaired
in some way and having the icons enlarge to 128px by 128px is handy.

Adrian