[thelist] forum with payment and membership features

Zeljko Dakic zeljko at fon.bg.ac.yu
Thu Aug 14 05:08:07 CDT 2003

 Hi Andrew,

 you (or someone else) could develop secure login procedure for existing
phpbb forum, with payment if this is all you are missing. I think
existing forum sw like phpbb or others are already well developed that
repeating this work simply isn't worth the effort.

Zeljko Dakic

Webmaster @ http://www.dakic.co.yu
 Creating Better Business in Economy of Ideas