[thelist] PHP - While Loop

Damien COLA damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Thu Aug 14 10:28:55 CDT 2003

You are not showing us the real code, how can your PC outputs "Distance
Cost" when it's nowhere to be seen in the PHP code you've sent ?

As for your problem, it might have to do with an odd number of "
like in javascript you can get an error for including a ' in a string
(also delimited by ')

the fact that it works on your live server and not on the local, might
mean something else.
I don't know what, perhaps PHP not accepting an operation ($distance /
10) between 2 concatenator dots ?
I don't know.

Cheers,
  Damien COLA