[thelist] asp edit masks on date /time fields

Lightening oktellme at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 15 08:40:21 CDT 2003

Field in MS access is defined as date/time and contains the time an event
starts.

When I display this field on an asp calendar, it gives me seconds: eg:
                          "ceramics class starts at 10:00:00 AM".

It should say:      "ceramics class starts at 10:00 AM".

I have searched the web - "edit mask" is what this was called "back when",
but I haven't heard this term in a long time. Perhaps there is different
vocabulary for it now? If someone could point me to a resource page that
talks about this, I would be most appreciative.

thanks
Laura