[thelist] Re: What's the outlook

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 15 12:36:48 CDT 2003

About writing for wireless devices...I have a little web site that I
experiment on, and I think that the content in it would be really great
to download into a small, portable device, to avoid having to print it.
The information can really only be used either as reading entertainment
or printed out and taken far away from a computer, and hey, why kill
trees if you don't have to?

How do you get the info off the web and into a small device, anyway?
File -> save as...? Could I use css, like you do for a print version of
a page, (media="?") to make the content, or do I have to write
different content? What about images? Anywhere where there is more info
about this that you can recommend?