[thelist] Menu with images

Pall Musaev pall at psyndi.com
Fri Aug 15 13:32:02 CDT 2003

Greetings All,

I was hoping someone would have some time and help me accomplish some tweaks
to the drop down menu tutorialed at BrainJar.com
[http://brainjar.com/dhtml/menubar/].

What I would like to do is replace the top-level menu items with images and,
well... That's about it. I'd also like to have a separate image as a
rollover. I thought I had it working (Safari and Mac IE) until I loaded it
up on a Windows machine and found that IE 6 doesn't display the dropdown
like I want it to and Netscape wont show the images (but yet, part of the
rollover image).

My script is based on the BrainJar example, so that is my provided example.
Any help would be great. Thank you all.

$yourFriend = Pall