[thelist] PHP - While Loop

fstorr fffrancis at fstorr.demon.co.uk
Sun Aug 17 09:23:23 CDT 2003

Kath wrote:

> The closest I could find to an http.conf file is one called httpd.conf in
> the apache\conf\directory.  As far as I can tell - not being this
> technically skilled <g> - it consists mostly of commented text.  I found a
> comment telling me what I could do with an AddType application - but no
> actual declaration.

+++++++

Yep - that's the correct file.  What you're looking for is this
(assuming your PHP is installed at c:/php/):

ScriptAlias /php/ "c:/php/"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
Action application/x-httpd-php "/php/php.exe "

I had to add that into the httpd.conf file myself to get Apache to parse
the PHP.  Although, if you're saying that you've already got PHP running
correctly, then I don't know.  If you do need to add that section of
code, you'll need to stop and re-start the server for it to take effect.

Regards