[thelist] PHP - While Loop - Success!

Kath Kath at cyber-kat.com
Mon Aug 18 06:34:18 CDT 2003

I finally got brave enough to tinker around with some of the suggestions
Ryan and Fstorr made.

I'm not exactly sure which line actually did the trick, but I'm not about
to mess with success.

Thank you all very much for lending a hand to this PHP newbie.  I'll get
there yet!  In the meantime - my While loops are looping away.

Onward and upward until the next roadblock!

Kath ...  "A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against its
government."  -Edward Abbey, naturalist and author (1927-1989)
Established 1995 --> www.cyber-kat.com