[thelist] PHP Form Elements

angello angello at post.cz
Tue Aug 19 06:53:54 CDT 2003

hi,
i'm not sure if i got it right, but two things:
1. do you use same version of php??
    you can do it by phpinfo() function.
2. you're mixing 'post' and 'get' methods
    everything in a url is accessible using $_GET[] arrays or in older
versions you can directly access these variables (in your case $name ==
"adam")
or try $$HTTP_GET_VARS and $$HTTP_POST_VARS - it depends on
configuration of php.

bye
angello