[thelist] Could you take a look at my site ?

Vidar Braut Haarr vidar at coretrek.no
Tue Aug 19 14:43:43 CDT 2003

Greetings !

I've just redesigned one of my sites, and I wondered if you could take a
look at it.

If you dislike the interactive design, I don't care. If you like it,
however, you are welcome to complement me :)
Also, I don't really care if it works in IE<6 or not. If it's visible
and readable in IE 6, that's good enough for me.
However, I would appreciate some testing in Opera 7, Konqueror and Safari.

What I'm really fishing for here, is tips and tricks and comments
directed towards the code-design. XHTML-, CSS- and JavaScript-wise.

I'm not sure if the site validates as XHTML1.1 Strict yet, but I'll fix
that later.

The JS was copied from one of the contestants in a W3C redesign contest
a while ago.

Oh, and none of the links work :) This is just a test-design.

Q1N.org Redesign:
<http://www.q1n.org/redesign/>

--
Vidar Braut Haarr