[thelist] Setting up PHP & mySQL

Og mindmachine at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 19:37:03 CDT 2003

Hello all.  I've finally decided to take the plunge into PHP after all these years of ASP.  The problem is I'm overwhelmed by the amount of information concerning the installation, which PHP to install and how to get it working on my site.  If anyone has some simple pointers or a site with some solid instructions I would really appreciate it.  I learn through messing around with a task, but the installation alone is getting me frustrated.  I realize I could work it out myself, but that's what this list is for.. a little help.  I'm running XP with IIS.. so any pointers would be greatfully met.  Thanks.

Cheers

Paul J Maguire
CEO Ogmatter
www.ogmatter.com
info at ogmatter.com

"Ogmatter In mind"

Note : All outgoing emails have been scanned with Norton Anti-Virus