[thelist] Could you take a look at my site ?

Vidar Braut Haarr vidar at coretrek.no
Wed Aug 20 04:39:59 CDT 2003

> Not sure what kind of feedback you want, since you only want praise.
That is not what I want. I merely stated that I do /not/ want to know if
you /didn't/ like the design. What I wanted, was comments like the one
you gave below :)

> Here are my observations in Safari:
> There's way too much difference in font-size between the little boxes in
> the bottom left corner and the rest of the page. The rest of the page
> has big fonts, the little boxes in the corner are so tiny they are
> illegible.
Thanks ! I'll take a look at it.

> There is a horizontal scroll bar.
There is ? As you said, there is no reason that one should appear,
because the content all fits in 800.. I'll take a look at the page you
gave me:
> Anyway, try this page:
> http://developer.apple.com/internet/css/ie5cssbugs.html

> Any reason why the language is Norwegian even though the content is
> actually in English? <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
> xml:lang="no">

Whoops :) Thanks for spotting that one.

--