[thelist] Could you take a look at my site ?

Wesley Aaron Mason (1st Vamp) wes at pmason.karoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 20 11:21:27 CDT 2003

Note: I'm sorry for replying to a reply, but I deleted the original when I was very tired
last night.

Design looks very nice and clean, nice use of XHTML 1.1 and CSS.
A slight rendering bug I've noticed at high screen resolutions is that the webmail login
link in the navigation area wraps to another line (that is the greater than sign (>)) on
mouse over, could try making the width of the navigation area take up a higher percentage
of screen space to avoid this?

A note about style switchers, this is something that has gotten a lot of advocacy as of
late (and thus could be touchy ground, but oh well), especially by alistapart.com (with
JavaScript CSS switching scripts written by Paul Sowden of idontsmoke.co.uk; they can be
highly useful, when used in the right context and made correctly, especially when you'd
like to leave a specific design more accessable to those who might have difficulty using
it, and so allow them to dynamically switch to a more usable design.

For a wrap up I'll also just echo the happy sentiments re. re-sizable font sizes, a design
I always adhere.

- --
1stVamp
(Wesley Aaron Mason)