[thelist] Setting up PHP & mySQL

Feingold Josh S Josh.S.Feingold at irs.gov
Wed Aug 20 13:44:05 CDT 2003

The best mySQL GUI for Windows that I found:

http://www.softpile.com/Development/Databases_and_Networks/Review_14092_inde
x.html

The above version is free but now they charge for it:

http://www.webyog.com/sqlyog/

Also phpmyadin is probably the most popular web app that allows
administration of a mySQL database.

Josh