[thelist] Canto Cumulus?

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 20:51:57 CDT 2003

Hi,

I have a job opportunity in front of me that might include dealing
with a large image database that is stored in a Cumulus database,
which a company called Canto is the maker of.

This is the only thing that I am not familiar with that has to do
with the job. I've take a brief look at thier website but its a lot
of marketing speak. Does anyone know anything about this that could
give some insight? Is it good, bad, or indifferent? How is it to work
with - or is it some kind of standalone system?

TIA

Tom

=====
http://www.pixelmech.com/ :: Web Development Services
http://www.DMXzone.com/ :: Premium Content Author / JavaScript / Every Friday!
http://www.maccaws.com/ :: Group Leader

"That's not art, that's just annoying." -- Squidward