[thelist] Definition of "Blog"

Stuart Young syoung at unitec.ac.nz
Thu Aug 21 22:57:34 CDT 2003

Your first stop whenever you want a definition should always be Wikipedia

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog

------
sabaffy at mswebdevelopment.com 19/08/2003 10:11:05 wrote:

I have heard the term many, many times and I don't know what it means. After
having gone to goole and typed in blog hoping to find a definition I am now
even more confused.... so if someone would be so kind as to explain what is
meant by this term, I would appreciate it.

------

Dr Stuart Young,       +64 (0)9-815 4321 Ex 8656
<syoung at unitec.ac.nz>
Lecturer, School of Computing and Information Technology,
UNITEC Institute of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand

"Have I lost faith in Microsoft? Yes, completely, I no
longer care or believe any claim or announcement they
make. I am not interested in their latest and greatest
version of anything."