[thelist] Unreliable borders

Gregory Wostrel info at gwcreative.com
Fri Aug 22 09:18:30 CDT 2003

On Thursday, August 21, 2003, at 11:35  PM, Stuart Young wrote:

>  don't know, but for cross-browser differences I would look at the
> Master Compatibility Chart, which should hopefully explain why some
> CSS properties do different things in some browsers.
>
> http://devedge.netscape.com/library/xref/2003/css-support/css1/
> mastergrid.html

Stuart,

That is a great list to be able to refer to. But there isn't a legend
to figure out what the Y, B, N, Q and P mean. I figure that Y is yes, N
is no, P is pending maybe(?) but B and Q? Can you shed any light on
that?

Gregory Wostrel

gwcreative
http://www.gwcreative.com/
gw at gwcreative.com
401.286.9228
Communications and the Art of Simplicity