[thelist] Basic PHP Shopping Cart

Ralph Guzman ralph at nqionline.com
Fri Aug 22 16:08:33 CDT 2003

Alex,

If you are looking for a standalone shopping cart have a look at
Oscommerce:

http://www.oscommerce.com

I think it has all the features you need and it also has a big
contribution list where you can find updates or addons:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions

If you are looking for a CMS with shopping cart then have a look at
ezPublish.

http://www.ez.no/

Ralph