[thelist] Basic PHP Shopping Cart

Alex Jones alexj_list at agrussell.com
Sat Aug 23 09:09:38 CDT 2003

At 04:08 PM 8/22/2003, Ralph Guzman wrote:
>Alex,
>
>If you are looking for a standalone shopping cart have a look at
>Oscommerce:
>
>http://www.oscommerce.com
>
>I think it has all the features you need and it also has a big
>contribution list where you can find updates or addons:

Ralph, I have looked at OSCommerce but am a bit worried that it has more
features than I need and could prove cumbersome. Is it easy to just use the
shopping cart and not use its product catalog side of things?

>http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions
>
>If you are looking for a CMS with shopping cart then have a look at
>ezPublish.
>
>http://www.ez.no/

Actually, that is the CMS I am using. All in all I am pretty happy with it,
but I need more flexibility in the shopping cart...