[thelist] WebSite CMS Tools/Apps

Kath Kath at cyber-kat.com
Sat Aug 23 09:26:53 CDT 2003

At 10:24 PM 8/22/2003 +0200, Damien COLA wrote:
>I personally am looking for the best MINI CMS system.
>One simple system that would have an admin section to enter :
>title, subtitle, text and 1 or several photos.
>
>Then for the presentation side of things, something as simple as
>including a PHP file into the site's php pages.

You might want to look at PhotoStack --> http://photostack.org/

I just started working with it and I'm very happy with the results.  It's
PHP based and the templates are valid XHTML and CSS - very customizable (is
that a word? <g>).

They have several examples of use on the web site -->
http://photostack.org/about/

Or you can see what I've done with it here -->
http://www.cyber-kat.com/photos/

I haven't finished with the layout yet and I want to incorporate the index
on my gallery page --> http://www.cyber-kat.com/home/hall.html - but I
haven't gotten that far.

Kath ...  "A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against its
government."  -Edward Abbey, naturalist and author (1927-1989)
Established 1995 --> www.cyber-kat.com