[thelist] monitoring applications - open source

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 23 11:13:01 CDT 2003

Hi..

Basically, we're looking for an app that can be used to "see/track" the Urls
that are entered for a given Browser.

Ultimately, we'll compile statistics regarding the URLs that are viewed. But
the app has to either run as a separate process, or be tied to the Browser.
It also has to be an actual process running on the individual machine...

We've seen a few, but are wondering if anyone has run across any "Open
Source" solutions, or if anyone has actually written any code to do what
we're describing...

We're not looking for going through history/firewall/etc...

Thanks

-Bruce