[thelist] Watching a domain name for expiry?

James jveillo at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 28 16:41:04 CDT 2003

Hello Andy,

Are you aware of the services available that perform these types of services
for a fee? Do a search for 'domain name back ordering' or something similar.

Also, http://www.whois.sc has a free monitoring service but they don't
automatically register the name for you like the pay services do.

Hope this helps,

James
james at ebigman.com