[thelist] Invoice Format

michael ensor edc at wnc.quik.co.nz
Thu Aug 28 19:39:26 CDT 2003

while templates are ok as a starting point you should also bear in mind that
your invoice may end up being an exhibit or basis of a legal claim so you
must ensure that in your legal jurisdiction it contains sufficient
information to establish/demonstrate a cause of action, usually including
but not limited to the existence of a contract and a clear statement of a
'liquidated demand' ......there are sometimes local peculiarities which
could be vital...