[thelist] relays.Osirusoft.com down?

Meredith Tupper meredith at pintsize.com
Fri Aug 29 21:42:14 CDT 2003

Alex Ezell wrote:
> Yes, it's a fairly big story on the tech news. The administrator had
> to shut it down because of some massive DDOS attacks. Some claim that
> SA goons are responsible.

If I may be so bold as to inquire, is there any particular meaning
behind the "spitting llama" reference?

Just wondering,
Meredith

--
PintSize Graphics & Web Hosting, Inc.
http://www.pintsize.com
meredith at pintsize.com

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING
This electronic message contains information which may be privileged
and/or confidential. This information is intended for the exclusive use
of the individual(s), entity, or persons named or indicated above. Any
unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of any
parts of the contents of this message/information is strictly prohibited
by federal law. Any attempts to intercept this message are in violation
of Title 18 U.S.C. 2511(1) of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act
(ECPA). All violators are subject to fines, imprisonment or civil
damages, or both.