[thelist] PHP at Crystal Tech

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Wed Sep 3 22:32:35 CDT 2003

Trying to make a PHP mail script work at Crystal Tech. Their normally
excellent support seems to have gone south for the winter. Couldn't make
PHP's 'mail' function work no matter what I tried, and now they're
suggesting a PHP port of Matt's formmail, which strikes me as just a bit
wonky. Why can't we just use PHP's built-in capabilities?

Anyone have any experience with PHP at Crystal Tech? Anyone know a
reliable vendor who offers both Windows and *nix hosting that won't
break the bank and allows me a modicum of control?

spinhead