[thelist] Site Check

Ben Morrison ben.morrison at dogstardesign.co.uk
Thu Sep 4 06:18:17 CDT 2003

Almost finished the re-design of our new website.

http://www.pup-e.co.uk/sitecheck

It was hard to convince everyone here to move away from our current flash
website and adopt a more standards based approach.

This is my first attempt at a css-based website, I know its not the best use
of css but ive learnt a great deal in building it.

Semantically it could be improved upon but there is always a steep learning
curve to begin with, next time...

I've tried to implement accessibility as much as possible.

It almost works in NN4.

One strange problem in ie6 on the case studies pages - it ignores my
line-height (ive tried placing it on containing divs, p, but to no avail)

All feedback much appreciated (criticisms/pointers/help/like/dislike).

Ben

PS (apols to any cross listees)