[thelist] linked CSS not showing SOMETIMES and I don't have a clue as to why.

Damien COLA damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Thu Sep 4 08:51:55 CDT 2003

Hello,
To answer if it's IE cache full which forbid me from viewing the source
the answer is no. Emptying it doesn't do anything, and it blocks me only
when the CSS is not showing.
when the styles are applied, I can see the source.

Anyway, that is a strange bug and no one on this list seem to know why
it happens
I have to admit if I were lurking and read a message like mine I
wouldn't trust the author, doesn't seem to make any sense..
http://www.varmalin.com/var.php?var=forum

Cheers,
Damien

ps: I took your point about creating a new subject lien and email
instead of hitting reply and replacing the subject line.