[thelist] re: liquid help

Ken Wan kwan at tourismwhistler.com
Fri Sep 5 11:12:45 CDT 2003

You're welcome. Let me know how you fare and if you get it working.

Ken

On 9/5/03 4:39 AM, "thelist-request at lists.evolt.org"
<thelist-request at lists.evolt.org> wrote:

>> 1. The top series of images need to be set up as individual pieces
>> (obviously).
> <snip>
>> 7. The table cells are all set using percentages (except for the very
>> left cell...were your logo is).
>
> Wow, thanks Ken, I'll have a go at that :-) Splitting the images up into
> curves and background pieces might give me the opportunity to use higher
> quality jpeg for the square bits too.
>
> Cheers

Ken Wan
Internet Projects - Web Designer
ph: 604-938-2748
fax: 604.932.7231
Tourism Whistler
myWHISTLER.com, Official Site of Whistler

Whistler - Venue City for the 2010 Olympic Winter Games and Paralympic
Winter Games