[thelist] iframe content is lost

Daniel Frey danieljohnfrey at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 10:43:18 CDT 2003

I had this exact same problem with a site I'm developing - I found that I
needed to first set the visibility of the div back to block, and then do
something like:

v_iframe = document.getElementById('myIframe');
v_iframe.src = v_iframe.src;

Works ok for my site, as the iframe contains a local page, no delay.

Hope this helps,
Dan