[thelist] onClick troubles

Tim Burgan burgan at iprimus.com.au
Mon Sep 8 02:28:47 CDT 2003

:  Jeff Howden replied:
:
: start by running that page through the validator.  there are a number of
: errors in the html.
:
: second, ditch the use of inline scripting like you've done.  instead,
write
: a function that takes 2 arguments, an id and a string of text.

Thanks for the sugestions Jeff.

would you be able to assist me with writing a function as you have explained
above as I know next to nothing about writing Javascript.

OR would you know of the top of your head where I could find an existing
script like this.

I've breifly checked out the scripts on your site.. they're may be one there
that does this sore of this i think.. i'll take a closer look.

Cheers
Tim Burgan