[thelist] onClick troubles

Jorah Lavin madstone at madstone.net
Mon Sep 8 03:12:12 CDT 2003

At 17:13 09/08/03 +0930, you wrote:
>This is the output the validator gave:
>
>I was not able to extract a character encoding labeling from any of the
>valid sources for such information.

Tim, this is the sort of thing the validator is looking for:

I don't know if this is the version you will want, but it has a good chance
of working.

-Jorah

PS:
 > as I know next to nothing about writing Javascript.

Me, either, and that is why I have left it strictly alone for the last 7
years... I haven't built a site yet that couldn't survive without the
stuff... YMMV! I keep telling myself that I've gotta take time to learn JS,
but life keeps interrupting me...