[thelist] CF5: cfmodule template path error

Minh Lee Goon evolt at goonies.info
Mon Sep 8 11:16:20 CDT 2003

I'm using <cfmodule> to call a header template that's located in the web
root directory. When I use template="/header.cfm" to call the template, the
page says the template cannot be found. When I use
template="../../header.cfm" instead, the template is called as intended.

I'm using CF5 so I'm hoping that this is fixed in CFMX. Meanwhile, before we
upgrade to CFMX, is there a fix for this or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks.

Minh Lee

http://www.goonies.info/
Not the film. The family.