[thelist] onClick troubles

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 8 20:47:33 CDT 2003

I don't think innerText is standard. innerHTML works for Mozilla,
although innerHTML isn't technically standard either. Any
document.getElementById-type stuff won't work at all for Netscape 4.
You'll have to use document.layers[].

On Monday, September 8, 2003, at 04:10 AM,
thelist-request at lists.evolt.org wrote:

> I'm having trouble with onClick events on a page I'm developing [1].
> The events work fine in IE6 & Opera 7, but they don't work in Mozilla
> 1.4,
> so I'm assuming they won't work in Netscape either.
>
> I would like this page to be as compatible with Netscape 4 as possible
> ..
> although much of the CSS probably won't work at the moment.
>
> I'd really appreciate some help in finding my Mozilla isn't behaving
> itself.
Boyfriend: 3 years, 3 PCs. Each one purchased after the previous one
died.
Me: 9 years, 3 Macs. Each one purchased because I wanted it. They all
still work perfectly.