[thelist] Help with dmoz

Greg Farries greg at mapleleafweb.com
Tue Sep 9 12:18:42 CDT 2003

Chris wrote:
> Any suggestions? dmoz may be having some pretty severe growing pains,
> but there's nothing out there which comes close to competing, unless
> anyone cares to correct me.

dmoz has to go, its performance is a disgrace.

For non-profit/non-commercial submissions, I find Zeal to be excellent.
Zeal is part of the Looksmart family which means submissions will be
delivered through the MSN portal (along with a few others).  You get the
Looksmart listing without the Looksmart price.

HTH

Greg Farries
Project Manager
http://mapleleafweb.com