[thelist] New MX site

Buffington, Michael michael.buffington at office.xerox.com
Tue Sep 9 12:43:52 CDT 2003

I've started a new site that I'm using as a cache for all of the Macromedia product related news and other tips and solutions I run across on a daily basis.

I'd like to see if any other evolters would like to contribute to the site. I need people who are willing to do as little as provide thought provoking comments, send links, as well as regular authors of articles.

It's a free site, and operates on a "share and share alike" policy, where we link to as many tech blogs as possible, and provide as much original content as possible.

If you're interested in authoring or providing links, contact me offlist and we'll talk further.

Also, I wouldn't mind constructive criticism on any aspect of the site.

http://mx.blogs.com

Michael Buffington

<tip type="ColdFusion" author="Michael Buffington">
It's good to remain aware of possible quirks when moving ColdFusion code from a Windows development platform to a platform with a case sensitive filesystem (Linux, OS X, Solaris).

Keep the following rules in mind:
Application.cfm must begin with an uppercase A
OnRequestEnd.cfm must be named exactly as shown
Paths within CFINCLUDE and CFMODULE are case sensitive
In CFMX 6.0, CFC file names must be lowercase
</tip>