[thelist] Ultrak KD6 Surveillance Camera

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Tue Sep 9 17:46:12 CDT 2003

Howdy...

Hoping that someone here might have some familiarity with the above camera
model. I have a client that is currently using True Look to "host" and
manage their web camera. The client would like to dump True Look but keep
the current hardware investment - but it looks like only True Look has any
web camera software for this model.

Does anyone know of commercial or open source software that has the
following functionality with the Ultrak KD6??

  - Virtual camera control (e.g. pan and zoom)
  - Auto-Image capture and FTP to waiting server
  - Auto-Video capture with transfer to waiting server
    (low frame count only)

All of the software I've been able to find is either custom for the bundled
camera or does not have the virtual camera control.

Thanks in advance.
--
Anthony Baratta
President