[thelist] [ASP.NET] Repeater Controls and Radio Buttons

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Sep 10 14:48:03 CDT 2003

Hi ASP.NET gurus,

I want to use a Repeater control to display a bunch of records.  Got that
part figured out.  Now I want each record to have next to it a radio button
so I can select exactly one record and then click "next".  I'm using
<asp:RadioButton> to create the radio button, but when the page is rendered
each button has a different name and therefore the browser doesn't group
them together as it should and I can select as many as I'd like.  I've
already tried setting GroupName.  What else am I missing.

TIA,

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.