[thelist] [ASP.NET] Repeater Controls and Radio Buttons

Ken Schaefer ken at adOpenStatic.com
Wed Sep 10 20:27:22 CDT 2003

Quick question. Do you have to use a repeater? Can you use a RadioButtonList
instead?

Cheers
Ken

From: "Joshua Olson" <joshua at waetech.com>
Subject: [thelist] [ASP.NET] Repeater Controls and Radio Buttons

: Hi ASP.NET gurus,
:
: I want to use a Repeater control to display a bunch of records.
: Got that part figured out.  Now I want each record to have next to
: it a radio button so I can select exactly one record and then click
: "next".  I'm using <asp:RadioButton> to create the radio button,
: but when the page is rendered each button has a different
: name and therefore the browser doesn't group them together
: as it should and I can select as many as I'd like.  I've
: already tried setting GroupName.  What else am I missing.
:
: TIA,