[thelist] CSS Question: aligning images within a <div>

Rachel Cunliffe rachel at cre8d-design.com
Wed Sep 10 23:21:37 CDT 2003

Hi everyone,

I've been getting rather frustrated at not being able to code something
seemingly rather simple and would appreciate any help.

I have a <div> with 8 images inside.  What I want is 7 of these images
aligned left, and 1 image aligned right within the div.  The catch is that I
also want them all vertically aligned to the bottom (some of the images are
higher than others).  Using float and vertical-align: bottom doesn't seem to
work for me.

Many thanks
Rachel