[thelist] What's worse? opinions wanted!!

David Dorward evolt at david.us-lot.org
Thu Sep 11 08:21:56 CDT 2003

http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Tableless_layouts

> Some places I've seen this discussed talk about using the CSS
> positioning styles, even CSS2, but I thought that most browsers do
> not support those specs very well.

Most graphical browsers have good enough support for this now... but
there are some bugs. The hardest part of using CSS is learning those
bugs and working around them.

> Are you saying it is possible with just DIVs and SPANs?

Difficult to say - given that I've no idea what "it" is.

--
David Dorward                                       http://dorward.me.uk/