SV: [thelist] DB Design question

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Mon Sep 15 09:34:47 CDT 2003

I would go with the active/inactive column myself - probably as a boolean datatype (true/false). I can't see any major reason for an extra table in a case like that unless you are going to (for instance) have different information in additional columns for active / inactive breeds.

.steve

http://www.cookstour.org

<SNIP>