[thelist] Filenames, case problem in dreamweaver.

Tom van Gemert tom.vangemert at trimedia.nl
Wed Sep 17 01:57:45 CDT 2003

Hi,

Back again, thanks for your suggestions on this topic. Still not sure
why this happens (could think of a couple of reasons, but I'm not
deepening it out right now). I have been able to find a few apps that
can solve the problem. They all not free but they are good for the job.
file renaming program with lots of options --> Rename PRO
(http://www.filehouse.com/renamepro)
Does anybody know if there is an open source variant of this?
Think I'm going to write a similar program soon, good programming excercise.

peace,
--
Tom van Gemert - Multimedia developer
Trimedia Interactive Projects