[thelist] HTML email (again!!)

Gregory Wostrel info at gwcreative.com
Thu Sep 18 21:19:24 CDT 2003

OK, I know that we just had a post about HTML email that I eagerly
read, thinking "what timing!).

But here is my problem: I understand the pros and cons, heard the
arguments, but my client wants to send them to people who have agreed
to receive them - I have not a clue how to actually send them! I
remember someone telling me once that I could send them with Netscape
or Outlook and so on. But I want to build the page in BBEdit (or the
like) and then send it. So I need an answer, please, about this most
basic part. I have searched on Google, looked on Evolt, alistapart,
webmonkey, no specifics, lots of "tips".

Can you help?

TIA,
Gregory Wostrel

gwcreative
http://www.gwcreative.com/
gw at gwcreative.com
401.286.9228
Communications and the Art of Simplicity