[thelist] Quick Flash question

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Fri Sep 19 09:49:33 CDT 2003

Here's one for the Flash gurus!

I have an idea for a client site I'm working on. They have a simple
puzzle on a printed invitation to the event we ae creating a site for.
It's the old 9 dots puzzle shown below. I'd like to be able to include a
Flash version of the puzzle on their webpage. As I see it, it should be
similar to producing a simple drawing pad. Using the mouse one can draw
4 straight lines to connect the dots.

What I need to know is whether this is a simple job that a Flash
developer will be able to produce within a couple of hours, or whether
creating a simple drawing tool is harder than I imagine in Flash (in
which case we'll probably forget it as the budget is not brilliant).

(For those who don't know the puzzle is to connect 9 dots without
lifting your pen from the paper:

* * *
* * *
* * *