[thelist] Spanish Translator with pronunciation.

Patrick Forsythe fuse at toto.net
Fri Sep 19 12:34:02 CDT 2003

At 05:37 PM 9/19/2003 +0100, you wrote:

>Is this finite list of words and phrases that you need translating on a
>specific subject?  Or is it a blanket "dictionary" for the entire spanish

  The way I understand it is that this customer wants to have a way for
people to translate words and phrases from english into spanish and she
wants to have cues as to pronunciation, she would like to have it so that
it speaks the translation when it is done but you know what they say about
wanting. you can want in one hand and umm spit in the other and see which
one fills up first.