[thelist] multiple domains SEO

Dan Williams dan at ithium.net
Sun Sep 21 11:09:02 CDT 2003

Most hosts will let you "park" the domains. Basically there is a main
domain associated with the account, and then you park all the others,
which makes them all go to the same place. That way, going to
www.abc.com will be the same as going to www.123.com.

Search engines won't mind this, as they will treat every domain
separately.

Dan

ithium hosting http://www.ithium.net
SOAPI PHP code library http://www.soapi.com