[thelist] a brain teaser

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Tue Sep 23 09:10:05 CDT 2003

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:36:02 -0400 (EDT), <john at johnallsopp.co.uk> wrote:

> Could someone glue these together for me please?
<snip>
> Or is it all a load of rubbish, I think too much, I should go and do some
> work.

I think you've missed one big basic fact - human curiosity.

Something so big that we can't see it all at once fills us with a desire
to try (to see it all)

I imagine the Internet fits that category.

Like God, Nature, Space, Infinity, Science etc.

When you tickle the brain's appetite with something huge and
incomprehensible it just gets stuck in to trying to decipher it.

As long as new stuff gets added (discovered) we keep coming back for more
(not like Chocolate at all really ;o)  )

hth

Tony

--
http://www.xebit.net/

Sent with M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/opera/buy-opera.html?AID=627923